Article delegate-en/336 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Questions about Delegate
12 Mar 1999 04:22:36 GMT "Phill Edwards" <pkaaqbdyi-dyd2yvh3a6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I found your web site about DeleGate and wanted to ask you a question about
it. Can you use DeleGate to modify the html before it gats passed back to
the client? I am looking for some proxy software that can modify the html
based on a set of configuration rules. The sorts of modifications it would
need to do are changes to font colours, changes to font sizes, changes to
the colours used in images, changes to widths of tables etc.

The reason I need a product like this is because I need something to convert
html content into a format that looks good on a TV screen rather than a PC
monitor. Perhaps if DeleGate doesn't offer that you know of some other
products which do?

I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
-- Phill Edwards --