Article delegate-en/3352 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Working with CFI
03 Jul 2006 21:56:04 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

Hi Xavier,

you "Xavier Cheney" <p2mgabdyi-t7hpjimw6bxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |  I detect some few bugs (?), one major and two minors :
 |  - Under Windows and Linux, when I activate filter (FTOCL=myfilter.cfi), I
 |have empty web pages for www.google.com or fr.yahoo.com. It seems that, for
 |those particular web sites, there's empty input dataflow for filtering. Have
 |you got any idea to resolve the problem ?

I think it's possible that your filter program converts the data to
empty output...  I can't reproduce your problem for those pages
with a simple CFI filter FTOCL=cat.cfi as this:

#!cfi
Filter:cat