Article delegate-en/3350 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] delegate proxy maxclient
03 Jul 2006 11:13:30 GMT "Rommel Catabian" <pcygqbdyi-t7hpjiiz6bxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,
We are planning to setup socks proxy server using delegate.
How do we compute or whats the maximum number of clients (simultaneous) supported by delegate?

--

Rommel Catabian
Crown Multimedia and Information Services Corp.