Article delegate-en/335 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Are broken downloads stored in cache?
11 Mar 1999 14:07:21 GMT "=?ISO-8859-2?Q?S=F7ltormos_Csaba?=" <pdmaabdyi-dyd2yvelvoxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
PC-Szoftver 3000 Kft

Hi All,

One of my clients started to download a big 67M .zip file from ibm,
(Visual Age for Java, I think), but the connection timed out at 57M.:((
Next day he started again the download, hoping that the 57M will
come from the cache. But it isn't!

So, my question is: are broken downloads stored in the cache, or not?
If so, then what is the reason we don't have it in the cache....

I looked at the http logfile. There something like "FTP/HTTP gateway opened"
and there is a line containing "XFERLOG:", which I see before this only in the
ftp log files.

Thanks for your answer,
SOLI