Article delegate-en/330 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Any way to specify maximum lifetime of cc process?
07 Mar 1999 16:10:03 GMT Aaron Nabil <pjiaqbdyi-dyd2yvdua6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Is there any way to specify the maximum lifetime of a connection cache
process?  I'd like to be able to close open connections after a maximum
time to avoid resource problems on the server (the server the delegate
is connecting to).  I've noticed that the long-lived cc processes can
potentially have kept a connection open for very long periods of time,
at least hours, potentially forever.

I've tried TIMEOUT="restart:600", it's restarting "something", but it
doesn't seem to affect the open cc connections to the remote server.

Thanks in advance,

--
Aaron Nabil