Article delegate-en/329 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: newsserver out of sync?
06 Mar 1999 05:24:36 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 03/06/99(04:27) you Holger Krull <peyaqbdyi-t7hpjikjobxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A327@delegate-en.ML_>
 |is something wrong with the newsserver?
 |I can't see messages from march via nntp, only with http.

There has been many connections to the nntp://wall.etl.go.jp in this week
till today from France, Germany, U.S., Italy, Hungary and so on, and I
myself tested the connectivity to the server from outside of our site.
So I think that maybe something wrong in your side.  Can you connect
other NNTP servers outside of your site?