Article delegate-en/3246 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Strange problem with delegate and transparent proxy
25 May 2006 06:03:18 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Sysop - ATINET" <puygabdyi-5sbstgf7vwxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Mr. Yutaka, it happens with random urls (I can't find a logic).
 |When I type in browser, for example, http://www.uol.com.br, the url is
 |rewrited to http://www.uol.com.br/-/ and those informations is showed.
 |This happens if I type http://www.microsoft.com too.

What do you see in the logfile of DeleGate when such redirection is done?
Maybe you see "gethostname(...) unknown" which means host name resolution
error, usually by DNS.  I can reproduce it as this:

 % telnet delegate-host delegate-port
 GET / HTTP/1.0
 Host: www.bad.dom

 (empty-line)

It is possible that the DNS environment of your host of DeleGate does not
fit to what DeleGate expects.  It might be solved by suppressing the
built-in original resolver of DeleGate as this:

 RESOLV=sys

 |In message <_A3238@delegate-en.ML_> on
 |05/24/06(00:02:42)
 |you "Sysop - ATINET" <puygabdyi-5sbstgf7vwxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 | |I'm trying to migrate from a Freebsd+squid to Freebsd+delegate.
 | |