Article delegate-en/3242 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Strange problem with delegate and transparent proxy
24 May 2006 11:59:10 GMT "Sysop - ATINET" <puygabdyi-5sbstggmnwxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Mr. Yutaka, it happens with random urls (I can't find a logic).
When I type in browser, for example, http://www.uol.com.br, the url is
rewrited to http://www.uol.com.br/-/ and those informations is showed.
This happens if I type http://www.microsoft.com too.

Thanks for your help