Article delegate-en/3230 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: File size issue with FTP cache
22 May 2006 08:02:17 GMT Steve Brown <ps4gabdyi-h3lluoa54rxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

Yutaka Sato wrote:
> Are you sure that the file system of your host of DeleGate is able to
> manipulate a file larger than 2GB?  My RedHat7.1 on VirtualPC cannot
> do it, and caching-FTP-DeleGate does abort when trying to write more
> than the limit.

Yes I tested that seperately. The actual Filesystem does not have any
restrictions at all. I copied a 4.4GB ISO image from a DVD onto the same
filesystem, and did an MD5 hash on the result. It was correct.

I'll apply your patch and test.

Thanks very much for looking into this.

Steve