Article delegate-en/3224 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: File size issue with FTP cache
17 May 2006 14:35:59 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

Steve,

you Steve Brown <ps4gabdyi-h3lluob74rxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |There would appear to be an issue when using Delegate as an FTP proxy,
 |with cacheing ON. When a user downloads a file larger than 2GB, the file
 |download quits at the 2GB point, everytime.
 |
 |This is still the case with delegate-9.2.1.
 |
 |When the caheing function is turned off, the problem goes away, so I
 |guess the problem is within the cache process.
 |
 |I was wondering if anybody else had seen similar issues, and if there is
 |any known fix?

I know it because I've used "signed int" of 32bits to represent the size
of a file here and there in DeleGate.  I'm sure it should be replaced
with "off_t".
By the way, is it normal to hold 2GB of data in a cache file?  I'm not
sure but I suppose it might be a DVD image or so...