Article delegate-en/3217 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: SHTML / SSI / CGI on Windows
09 May 2006 00:40:56 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

Martin,

you Martin Vetter <pnieabdyi-5sbstge2nwxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |> Now I'm extending SSI (SHTML) supports in DeleGate
 |> mainly for access counters.  As the basic feature of SHTML,
 |> I implemented #exec tag which can be used to replace CGI.
 |> Since both the CGI and FTOSV prcoesses are the
 |> children of the parent DeleGate process,
 |could it be, that there still seem to be
 |problems when stacking filters on CGI or SSI output?

I suppose these problems occur without CGI or SSI, but only with FTOCL
as an external filter command.
DeleGate on Windows tries to shutdown the TCP connection to the client
when it is running with FTOCL filter, on the end of response without
Keep-Alive.
The shutdown can be suppressed with the following option:

  SOCKOPT=noshut

 |=> "curl http://localhost:8000/ssi/ssi.shtml" = filter apparently not
 |invoked

It is just because the Content-Type of the SHTML is not text/plain but
text/html.  You can change the Content-Type of the output of SHTML with
META tag as this:

  <META HTTP-EQUIV=Content-Type CONTENT="text/plain">