Article delegate-en/3207 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: add disclaimer
30 Apr 2006 11:18:00 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you <pqygabdyi-h3lluocl4rxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Is it possible to use delegate to add a disclaimer to every outgoing
 |smtp-email, how would i set this up ?

I have no experience about it but it should work like follows:

//// run DeleGate with the following parameters
delegated -P25 SERVER=smtp FTOSV=disclaimer.cfi

//// the content of DGROOT/lib/disclaimer.cfi
#!cfi
Output-Postfix: xxxxx DISCLAIMER xxxxx

This configuration has at least following shortcommings:
 - cannot insert multi-line postfix
 - does not insert the postfix to the text part in a multipart messsage

You can write your own filter program to insert arbitrary data at
the appropriate place in the message, then call it as follows:

#!cfi
Filter: your-own-filter-program

See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm?CFIscript> for
more details.