Article delegate-en/3194 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: MSVCR70.DLL needed for SSL on Windows
20 Apr 2006 23:18:04 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Martin Vetter <pnieabdyi-c2jtqbf7abvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |somehow I missed this in the documentation and forum postings,
 |please correct me if I'm mistaken:
 |
 |it seems to me, that to use DeleGate's SSL support on Windows,
 |you not only need the provided LIBEAY32.DLL and SSLEAY32.DLL,
 |but also the MSVCR70.DLL of MS Visual Studio.

You are right.

 |without this C++ runtime, DeleGate quietly hangs during startup,
 |when trying to dynamically load the SSL library DLLs.

My Windows (XP) pops up a window saying MSVCR70.dll not found.

 |both Windows servers I have access to had no MSVCR70.DLL installed,
 |so perhaps this could save someone else some time of fiddling around ;o)

The DLL file might be redistributable freely, but I'm not sure.
You'll find it on the Internet, or somewhere in your Windows machines,
under \Program Files\ or \OPTIONS\PRINTER\ or so.