Article delegate-en/3181 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegate strips leading slash for ftp absolute paths
08 Apr 2006 09:36:52 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

 |I'm using delegate to proxy ftp requests to a remote server, but hit a
 |problem.  I am running delegate with the following config:
 |
 |/usr/bin/delegated -f -P21 SERVER=ftp PERMIT="*:*:*"  REMITTABLE="*" MOUNT="/ftproot* ftp://ftphost/ftproot/* " "

I've not yet read the problem but at least it must be like

  MOUNT="/ftproot/* ftp://ftphost/ftproot/*"

instread of yours:

 |--19:09:04--  ftp://userxyz:*password*@delegateHost/ftproot/z/y/z/file.zip
 |           => `file.zip'
 |Resolving delegateHost ... 1.2.3.4
 |Connecting to delegateHost|1.2.3.4|:21... connected.
 |Logging in as userxyz ... Logged in!
 |==> SYST ... done.    ==> PWD ... done.
 |==> TYPE I ... done.  ==> CWD /ftproot/x/y/z ...