Article delegate-en/318 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: running delegate from inetd - help!
02 Mar 1999 18:01:43 GMT Steve Mane <phiaqbdyi-t7hpjimabbxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

>In inetd.conf, you must give an argument list including the argument 0
>for an invoked program (See: % man inetd.conf) Thus your example must
>be like this:
>
>dhttp  stream  tcp  nowait  nobody  /usr/local/sbin/delegated delegated SERVER=http RELIABLE="10.52.4.[2-9]"

	Hello and thank you for such a quick reply!

	I tried entering the line exactly as you have above, and I still get
the same error as before.  Could there be something else that I'm either doing
wrong, or not doing at all?

	Thanks again.