Article delegate-en/3179 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate XMPP
06 Apr 2006 18:23:13 GMT "Jon Keys" <pnagabdyi-cpuahtl546vr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka,

That's great news!

Besides the obvious (port redirection / static server:port redirection /
etc...) maybe support for ssl / tls encryption would be good. It may already
work with your existing modules, I'm not sure. It isn't a "must-have", but
it would be cool.

I'm not much of a C programmer, but I would be glad to help test or help out
in any way I can. I use java mostly, maybe we could collaborate on a java
port of delegate sometime in the future?

Thanks again for the great work!

Jon