Article delegate-en/3166 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Transfering files from FTP server over HTTPS
28 Mar 2006 01:20:17 GMT Marcelo Spohn <pjygabdyi-m6tzzufe6vvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Uploading to an FTP server via an
HTTPS-proxy seems to be working in Delegate. Could you please be more
specific as of why the Delegate configuration is prone to security
problems in such a proxy mode?

BTW, the config file I'm currently using is as follows:

    -vv
    LIBPATH='${LIBDIR}:/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib'
    -P17777
    OWNER="paul/linus"
    SFPROOT="/home/paul"
    SERVER=https