Article delegate-en/316 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Urgent: Hot to find payable traffic in the logs?
02 Mar 1999 08:36:07 GMT "=?ISO-8859-2?Q?S=F7ltormos_Csaba?=" <pdmaabdyi-dyd2yvcwa6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
PC-Szoftver 3000 Kft

Hi All,

I have to write a script which produces a detailed summary of my clients
internet activity (via HTTP, FTP, NNTP). The whole thing is almost done,
I have only one question:
How can I find out from the http(&ftp) log file that a connection and its files come
from the real world, not from the cache. I mean: we must pay for it to our ISP.
Your answer is very important for me, beacuse my boss is very...you know..

bye
SOLI