Article delegate-en/3150 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] An HTTP to FTP proxy
09 Mar 2006 12:18:06 GMT "Marcelo Spohn" <pjygabdyi-5vjbuj5v2ptr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka,

I am not being able to set up an HTTP to FTP proxy using Delegate.
(BTW, I was not able to find the answer in Delegate's mailing list archives.)
I would like to transfer files to/from an FTP server using an HTTP
client. Could you please show a configuration example of such a
proxy?

Thanks a lot!
Marcelo Spohn