Article delegate-en/3141 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: SSL disconnect problem
23 Feb 2006 07:24:20 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you peqgabdyi-abjexvelfetr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote:
 |Now I can see that delegate answers the encrypted alert, but it still
 |stays up in windows. If I check with netstat, delegate session are up
 |(TIME_WAIT) until windows time_wait value are reached.

It is very normal that a connection is held in TIME_WAIT status after
disconnected.  A problem can occur only when a new connection is
tried to be established from the same source port to the same distination
port of a zombi connection in TIME_WAIT.

 |-@[194.252.66.15]ekmgw.ekm.fi:57749 (0.015s)(1)
 |02/22 10:01:24.27 [3448] 2+0: PATH:
 |telnet://192.168.10.6:23!ssh:8026!ekmgw.ekm.fi:57749!anonymous@ekmgw.ekm.fi;1140595284

In this case, from port 57749 to  port 8026.  I'm not sure whether it
is true, nor I don't know the reason.  I need to know more information
to figure out what is the problem:

 - does not it occur without SSLway?
 - which Telnet client program are you using ?
 - from which source port number does a new connection comes from