Article delegate-en/3139 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Access Denied 502 - NNTP
22 Feb 2006 07:19:53 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

In message <_A3138@delegate-en.ML_>
on 02/22/06(00:56:31)
you Adam Engel <ptafabdyi-lnh3n2ci2gdr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I am actually having this problem yet again. Server had to be
 |reformatted and configurations were not saved. I cannot locate the

You can see the reason why it is rejected in your LOGFILE.
With "-dh" option for DeleGate, you can see how the matching failed.

 |response to this issue.  Do you have the response that was sent to me,
 |or can re-explain it to me?  I am using the latest version of delegated

You can retrieve the archive of feedbacks in
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/feedback/>