Article delegate-en/3134 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: FTP/TLS Proxy
14 Feb 2006 10:36:29 GMT <pg4gabdyi-bfsye36fgr5r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka,

I got everything working on Linux with the latest 9.0.5 version. I have one other question though. I've also been testing on Windows and I can't figure out how to pass the -cert and -key options.

Thanks for your help.

Mike Peters
Linux System and Website Administrator
Misys Financial Systems
Tel: 00000 00000X  Ext. 2242
www.misysgi.co.uk
This message is intended for the named recipient only and may be privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended or named recipient or have received this email in error then you should not copy forward or disclose it to any other persons.  If you have received this email in error you should destroy it and contact the sender so that we may take appropriate action.   The views and opinions expressed in this email may not represent the views and opinions of Misys plc or any of its subsidiaries and are made without prejudice and subject to contract.  The Company Reserves the right to intercept and review all email communications.