Article delegate-en/313 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: External Scripts in delegate ?
27 Feb 1999 04:16:27 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 02/27/99(09:16) you Thorsten Fenk <pfyaqbdyi-auoevhegzonr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A312@delegate-en.ML_>
 |>  |is there a Way to include own Scripts/Programs in delegate?
 |>  |The "FTOCL" Option somehow doesn't work, and i'm unable to compile the
 |>  |cfi program under Linux (2.0.35 libc 5 gcc 2.7.2.1)
 |>
 |> Tell me what kind of Scripts/Programs you are going to include,
 |> and what you did to use FTOCL option to see it does not work.
 |
 |I thought about a kind of extended junkbuster (replacing advertisements
 |in WWW Pages with a text) and some URL rewriting, i.e.
 |
 |I invoked it with "delegated FTOCL 'sed -f scriptfile' -P9000"
                                    ^
                                    =

You need "=" begween FTOCL and "'sed..." because FTOCL is one of
DeleGate's "parameter" and any parameter is a pair of name and value
with the form "NAME=value".

For a little more details about how to use "external filter",
see a short write up I posted here recently.
"http://wall.etl.go.jp/mail-lists/delegate-en/287"

And note that maybe you can use MOUNT="url1 url2" for URL rewriting.