Article delegate-en/3126 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Timeout issues
02 Feb 2006 13:36:52 GMT Gertjan Klein <peugabdyi-ecr676reso5r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka,

>I uploaded dg9_0_6-pre2dbg6.exe to trace the address translation for IPv6.
>It will show us where the delay is caused, and comparing the log with the
>one for a client in non-VPN connection might let us know the reason.
>I suppose there will be no difference except the delay.

This version does have the delays, yes, so I can't use it directly. I
have made available two log files:

http://www.gklein.org/temp/dg_log6_a.txt (with VPN off) and
http://www.gklein.org/temp/dg_log6_b.txt (with VPN on).

Hopefully this gives you the information you're looking for.

>I applied the modification to the version 9.0.6-pre2 and released it at
><URL:ftp://ftp.delegate.org/pub/DeleGate/alpha/>.

I can confirm that this version does no longer exhibit the problem. If
you want me to run any other debugging versions please don't hesitate to
ask.

Thanks very much again, regards,
Gertjan.
--