Article delegate-en/3122 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Timeout issues
30 Jan 2006 20:37:16 GMT Gertjan Klein <peugabdyi-lnxhrzqnrvnr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka,

>Hmm...  I uploaded dbg4.exe to inspect for which host/addr the scan_HOSTS()
>function is stacking.  I think you will be able to escape the problem by
>adding HOSTS=host/addr by hand.

The new log is at http://www.gklein.org/temp/dg_log4.txt

The culprit appears to be lines like the following:

(WIN) 25:48 [1264] ------ addhost1(localhost/:::::::)

I also noticed that on the second run of delays, this line appears
multiple times. I wonder why that is?

I must admit I don't quite understand this line. Does this indicate an
IPV6 address? If so, is there any way I can turn off IPV6 support? I
don't need it.

Thanks again,
Gertjan.
--