Article delegate-en/3113 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Timeout issues
30 Jan 2006 08:27:33 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Gertjan Klein <peugabdyi-m6tzzufe6vvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |>You can inspect the resolver problem by getting detailed log of it with
 |>RES_DEBUG=1 option.
 |
 |I had RES_DEBUG=9 as commandline option. I've changed it to 1 as you
 |suggested, which appears to result in less messages.

Sorry, I overlooked it.  Then try RES_DEBUG="-1" for the maximum loglevel
since the value is a bit mask.  Also the option "-W4" will make detailed
log for Windows specific operations.

 |As you can see, after the minute's wait everything then continues
 |normally, i.e. the connection to the server is made and a response is
 |returned.
 |
 |I hope you can give me some clues as to what I might try next.

I suppose that the problem will occur even without SSLway too, doesn't it?