Article delegate-en/3105 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Deleagte as http proxy over ssh-tunnel from windows to linux
15 Jan 2006 19:19:07 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Peter Wimmer <peagabdyi-uqy4d4ssjhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |i have a problem. I'm trying delegate for some days now and I can't make
 |a connection from windows to linux with delegate over a ssh-tunnel.
 |
 |My problem is: on the linux system i need delegate as a http-proxy. The
 |only connection to the linux box i can establish from windows is over a
 |ssh. For the ssh-connection i use putty.
 |
 |I tried the following (all files are in c:\delegate):
 |
 |  c:\delegate\dg8_11_5.exe -P8888 TUNNEL=tty7:tunnel.shio
 |ADMIN=test@test..de DATAPATH="C:\delegate" LIBPATH="C:\delegate"
 |DGROOT="C:\delegate"

Maybe you are trying the tunneling I wrote in
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/ssh/index-1.html>
It does not work on Windows because it is implemented using fork()
system call which is not available on Windows.

Instead, you will be able to use the tunnel established by SSH itself,
as I referred in the page
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/994>

On 01/24/01(16:07) you paeaabth4.ml@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato) wrote
in <_A994@delegate-en.ML_>