Article delegate-en/3101 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] filter DNS queries
15 Jan 2006 13:17:56 GMT Patrick Useldinger <pdugabdyi-5ilfsul6r5fr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

I am looking for a DNS proxy that allows me to filter which DNS
requests are answered and which ones are dropped.

The software should allow me to specify something like this:
192.168.1.5 "www.yahoo.com","www.google.com"
192.168.1.6 "www.google.com"

meaning that the first machine is allowed to resolve the specified 2
names, and the second only "www.google.com".

Reverse lookups, zone transfers and all kind of "browsing" must be blocked.

Would this be possible with delegate?

Regards,
-pu