Article delegate-en/3082 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Has anyone built Delegate for visual studio 2003?
26 Nov 2005 17:17:04 GMT "mitchell balsam" <pbigabdyi-jfbrsz5euvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi all,

Has anyone built delegate for Visual Studio 2003. I'm able to build it using
nmake, but would like to make a few changes and use the VS debugger etc.....

Another approach would be to continue to build using nmake, but generate a
symbol file and debug that way.  I see a tool called bscmake.exe to generate
the symbol file.....

Thanks in advance....

Mitch