Article delegate-en/3080 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Outlook Web Access
23 Nov 2005 04:39:25 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 11/22/05(23:26) you Conrad Mario <paygabdyi-jfbrszz4uvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A3078@delegate-en.ML_>
 |It is possible to write a filter plugin that checks all incoming http
 |packets and changes the inital adress from the http://10.1.1.3/exchange
 |<http://10.1.1.3/exchange>  to http://yourdelegate/exchange
 |<http://yourdelegate/exchange> ,

If your intention is to rewrite the URLs from "http://internal" to
"http://external" in a HTTP response messages returned from a server to
a client, adding the MOUNT parameter like this will do:

  MOUNT="http://external/* http://internal/* pri=1"

 |delegated -P80 SERVER=http MOUNT="/* http://exchangeNATip/*
 |<http://exchangeNATip/*> " FTOSV="/var/log/del
 |egate/adm/filter1" PERMIT="*:*:*" ADMIN="informatik@azag..ch"
 |#!/bin/bash
 |
 |while read LINE; do
 | echo "$LINE" | sed -e 's/NATIP/DELEGATEIP/g'

Maybe I don't understand what is the problem (without a detailed or simple
description of the problem in the standardized terminology about the HTTP
request/response message, URLs embedded in the messages, relayed over your
DeleGate...)
But if your intention is (I supposed so from "FTOSV", not FTOCL, and the
content of the filter) just rewriting the "Host" field in the request
message forwarded to the server (maybe to be echoed in the Location header
in the response message or so), "genvhost" option like this will do:

  MOUNT="/* http://internal/* genvhost=-thru"

If these are not solution of the problem, BASEURL or HOSTS might be useful.