Article delegate-en/3062 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Remote logging
04 Sep 2005 13:49:28 GMT Troy Mayes <p6yfqbdyi-t75q7lur4njr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Is any current version of DeleGate capable of logging to a remote location?

I am trying to aggregate the logs of multiple remote instances of DeleGate
running as Socks proxies so that I may better track events and usage? Also,
I notice that when SERVER=http vice SERVER=socks that level of details in
the log is much greater. Is this a configuration error of my part or simply
the nature of Socks?

Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Troy