Article delegate-en/3014 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: news proxy expire - how ?
10 Jul 2005 09:05:55 GMT "damir" <pbmfqbdyi-p5lznxjvffxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

> The reference manual says that "-expire 3" means "-atime +3", but the
> implementation has not been consistent with it.  So I'll fix it as
> the enclosed patch.
>
> Cheers,
> Yutaka
> --
This mean that delegate for now is not capable to delete old files?
Anyway , i found utilities for windows DelOld which do this job fine ...
only I must repeat this every 30 days manualy , but is much easyer with
utilities than all by hand.
Thanks!