Article delegate-en/300 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Question about logs files
19 Feb 1999 10:21:16 GMT "=?ISO-8859-2?Q?S=F7ltormos_Csaba?=" <pdmaabdyi-dyd2yveqidxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
PC-Szoftver 3000 Kft

Hi,

I must (have to?) write some scripts for making a summary of our network traffic
for my boss:). So I must be sure that the following are right:
in the http log (8080.http) the 2nd field after the url (".......... HTTP/1.1" 200 12484) is the filesize

I't looks right right, but I made a test, and the result was that one of my users
had downloaded 200MBs of MP3. When I asked him, he said that he started to download,
after a few KBs he tried the sound, and if he doesnt like it he aborted the downloading.
Maybe that field is only something like "targetsize"????

Could someone please give me a complete description (if someone worked out) of the
delegate logs? Ftp log seems to be mainly delegate's startup log. There is no countable
filesize....But I need it...

bye
SOLI