Article delegate-en/2999 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Authenticating IMAP access
06 Jul 2005 13:31:56 GMT Peter Kaldis <pw4fqbdyi-t7hpmu7yofxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi there. I'm running delegate v9.0.2 on a RH Linux v8 machine sitting
outside our firewall and its serving as a secure IMAP proxy. I would like
to control who has access to this service by using some sort of simple auth
mechanism like PAM and the local passwd file on the machine, or something
similar like a dedicated config file of usernames/passwds.

Is this possible? If so how?

Any help is appreciated.

--

Peter Kaldis               UNIX Lizard         `   ,
Pixar Animation Studios    Systems Group     <>|()/~~-