Article delegate-en/2998 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Save input/output streams to a file
05 Jul 2005 15:40:06 GMT "Lorant Horvath" <pvyfqbdyi-t7hpmu44wfxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka,

is there any option to save the incoming/outgoing streams to a file for
further inspection?

At the moment I use Delegate as a http proxy server and modify the request
headers received from the browser and I'd like to check those modified
headers. But this option would be great for other situations as well.

Regards,
Lorant