Article delegate-en/2983 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: configuration question
22 Jun 2005 01:17:45 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 06/15/05(16:32) you "randall kippen" <randall_kippen@hotmail..> wrote
in <_A2980@delegate-en.ML_>
 |We are using DeleGate as our proxy, but some software
 |that we are using that maintains a persistent connection
 |to a server outside of our network keeps getting
 |disconnected.
 |
 |How should DeleGate be configured so that it doesn't
 |drop connections?

If you are using DeleGate as a HTTP proxy with SSLtunneling for
non-HTTPS/SSL protocols, you need to specify to allow relaying
such protocol on the tunnel with a parameter as this:

  REMITTABLE=+,ssltunnel

See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#REMITTABLE>
for more detailes.