Article delegate-en/2978 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Cascading delegate proxy
13 Jun 2005 15:35:35 GMT dogbert <pzmdabdyi-jqwqhpfbm6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I need to create a cascade configuration for my delegated infrastructure. I have
2 networks locate in different buildings connected through a dedicated line.
Every network have a local delegate proxy configured to route different
protocols (mainly POP3, NNTP, SOCKS, FTP and some TCP-relayed ports).

I'd like to have only one delegate to connect to internet (master delegated?),
how do I obtain the following configuration ?

          sock             ?????            any protocol
client B ----> delegate B ----> delegated A ----> internet

	sock		  any protocol
client A ----> delegate A ----> internet

         TCP/1414         ?????             TCP/1414
client B ----> delegate B ----> delegated A ----> external server

	TCP/1414	 TCP/1414
client A ----> delegate A ----> external server

Thanks,