Article delegate-en/2892 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Heop!
03 Apr 2005 13:48:53 GMT Julius Babyetsiza <pjifqbdyi-xvzysopls6fr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yea, I am left no peny to spend! but Iam still having trouble to dwonload, if have enabled the delegate server.

What do I do Sir/Madam?

Thanks

Yutaka Sato <feedback@delegate.org> wrote:
you Julius Babyetsiza wrote:
|I have tried in vain to download delegate proxy server from: http://www.delegate.org/delegate/download/ all vain. I have entered my e-mail address but it all it returns me in the address browser is:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/download/anonftp.cgi?SERVER=adsl.delegate.org&EMAIL=jbabyetsiza@yahoo.co.uk+, that is "The page cannot be displayed".

The server "adsl.delegate.org" has been disabled since several days ago
for testing, so I restarted it. But I can't understand why you need to
use it because it is a secondary server in multiple alternatives.

D G Yutaka Sato http://delegate.org/y.sato/
( - ) National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
_< >_ 1-1-4 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8568 Japan