Article delegate-en/2891 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Heop!
03 Apr 2005 09:57:52 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Julius Babyetsiza <pjifqbdyi-5ilfsul6r5fr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I have tried in vain to download delegate proxy server from: http://www.delegate.org/delegate/download/ all vain. I have entered my e-mail address but it all it returns me in the address browser is:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/download/anonftp.cgi?SERVER=adsl.delegate.org&EMAIL=jbabyetsiza@yahoo.co.uk+, that is "The page cannot be displayed".

The server "adsl.delegate.org" has been disabled since several days ago
for testing, so I restarted it.  But I can't understand why you need to
use it because it is a secondary server in multiple alternatives.