Article delegate-en/2889 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate settings
02 Apr 2005 17:16:50 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you MEIRA Sandro <pfyfqbdyi-xvzysomvs6fr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |But, after that, the files are not transferred.
 |
 |We start stproxy4.bat, to open the port 8084. The result is ok.
 |	Cannot open server port 8084
 |
 |The same happen to the strproxy5 and 6.

This problem can occur when the port is opened by another program.
A little more detailed information should be found before the line,
like "bind_inet(....:8084) failed: ERRONO=xxxxx (reason of failure)".

 |I made same tests, and I verify that we can keep two ports opened in the same time. So, if I close the port 8081 before open the port 8083, then the port is opened and the files are sends.

I have no experience on Win9X series for this several years, but it
is difficult to imagine that there is such restriction.

 |We need that the files are sent with the six ports opened in the same time.
 |Could you help us to make this settings tour on in Renault?

What I need first is to understand the reason why you need to change
certificat for each file.  I can modify SSLway without effort so that
it select client-side certificate depending on URL to be uploaded,
but I'm not sure it is necessary.