Article delegate-en/2849 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] very very very strange delegate behaviour URGENT!!!!!
08 Mar 2005 13:44:07 GMT p3qfabdyi-5bnwhwaucmlr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hello

I'm using delegate as reverse proxy for the webservers with the following
configuration:

 /usr/sbin/delegated -P195.49.111.40:80 SERVER=http://192.168.1.120
BASEURL="http://www.xxxxxxx.xxx" RELIABLE="*" PERMIT="*:*xxxxxx.net*:*"
ADMIN=roland.kaeser@xxxxx RESOLV=file,dns,nis OWNER="delegate/delegate"
CACHE=do CACHEDIR=/var/delegated
LOGFILE=/var/log/swissforex.delegated.log

The first page has a password protection and points to an other when
authorization was successful. But every time the browser try't to redirect
to the target page, the delegate prints the follwing message.

-----
URL is Unknown or in Syntax Error
Your request:

    /K5ys56AsLgvgw62s3E8EV/jws/browser.jnlp
------

This is  live system and our customers and me self going crazy about this.
I cannot find any solution to this point

PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

Roland Kaeser