Article delegate-en/2848 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate and multiple ISP
08 Mar 2005 09:55:06 GMT =?iso-8859-1?q?S=E9bastien=20Cottalorda?= <pxmfabdyi-auoevhg2zonr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi all,

I'd like to know if someone have yet implemented 2 ISP connexions with
delegate.

That needs to work like that:
For incoming traffic from ISP1, the response will go throught the ISP1.
For incoming traffic from ISP2, the response will go throught the ISP2.
For outgoing traffic, all will go throught .. say ISP1.

The way I plan to realize that is mentionned here:
http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html#AEN258

I'd like your opinion.

Thanks in advance.

Sébastien Cottalorda

--
Veuillez noter mon changement d'e-mail
Please note my new e-mail

[ Retirer NOSPAM pour répondre directement
  Remove  NOSPAM to reply directly ]