Article delegate-en/2846 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate under WinXP with NetLimiter?
02 Mar 2005 21:32:49 GMT "damir" <pbmfqbdyi-5bnwhwhycmlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi!
I was install delegate as news proxy , and everthing is fine , but I want to
limit speed of downloading , and for this I was install NetLimiter v1.3 ,
and after that I canot access delegate ... does anybody have some idea how
to make this to work together?