Article delegate-en/2844 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] CAN'T INSTALL AS A SERVICE ON WINDOWS NT
25 Feb 2005 13:57:03 GMT "Salvatore Tarallo \(starallo\)" <prafabdyi-7pkjwofuerfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,
after messing with the registry, I can't install again delegate as a
service.
When executing from the CLI dg.exe -P8080 I'm first notified that the
service already exists (even if theres no entry in the registry) asked
if I want to remove the service and when I answer yes, it returns an
"Error could not delete the service"
What can I do to fix it ?
I've already tried creating a new service on a different port and then
create a duplicate entry in the registry with the 8080 port, removing
all the etc directories to no avail.

Cheers,
Sal

	EMEA Security Practices