Article delegate-en/2831 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Content Filtering
08 Feb 2005 12:33:05 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

On 02/02/05(20:37) you =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Roland_K=E4ser?= <roland.kaeser@swissforex..> wrote
in <_A2825@delegate-en.ML_>
 |But in the case of my feedback: Is it possible to implement a content
 |filtering interface into delegate?
 |Specially a possibility to scan the transported content for viruses
 |and/or trojans, for sample with the Scannerhost from the
 |openantivirus project (www.openantivirus.org) would be very useful.
 |I'm currently using it as reverse proxy to protect our servers against
 |hacker attacks. But if I would be able to use it also as outgoing proxy
 |for our office, special with the possibility to scan the incomming
 |(answering) traffic against the most common trojans and viruses whould
 |give our security complete new possibilities.

There have been several articles about virus scanning with DeleGate.
You can retrieve them out of the archive at
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/feedback/> with keywards "virus" and "cfi"
and so on.
Here is an article in the case of HTTP protocol,
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/02309>
But I think it might be so slow to do virus scanning for each HTTP
message in this scheme.