Article delegate-en/283 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Bonjour,
11 Feb 1999 22:33:50 GMT "Didier.Buob" <pdmaqbdyi-p5lznxi6vbxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I have a NT Workstation connected through a serial line to the net.
I have simple users without privileges. They are allowed to surf the net,
but they know that each visited is keep in memory (not in ie or netscape
cache) because I want to log all sites and messages exchange.

Is it possible to run Delegate to do so ? (client is connecting on the proxy
on the same station, and then the proxy exchange data to the server ...).
The proxy keep a message and a copy of all URL visited ?

Didier.buob@wanadoo..fr