Article delegate-en/2826 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] POP3 SSL and SMTP-Auth
04 Feb 2005 10:53:39 GMT =?iso-8859-1?Q?Tom=E1s_Silva?= <pbifqbdyi-xtqvdm6snljr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi!

The company i work for has been using delegate for a long time now.
We use it as a POP3, SMTP and Socks proxy. Our ISP is changing the e-mail services to protected ones as POP3 SSL and SMTP-Auth, what i want to know is if i have any way of using delegate with this protocols. What should i do ?

My POP3 (SSL) port will be 995 and the SMTP-Auth url will be smtpa.netcabo.pt.

Hope you can help me...

Cheers!

Tomás Silva
pbifqbdyi-xtqvdm6snljr.ml@ml.delegate.org