Article delegate-en/2825 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Content Filtering
02 Feb 2005 11:37:05 GMT =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Roland_K=E4ser?= <p3qfabdyi-mnhltat5ynjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello

First of all: many thanks for your work on delegate. Its a really useful software.
But in the case of my feedback: Is it possible to implement a content filtering interface into delegate?
Specially a possibility to scan the transported content for viruses and/or trojans, for sample with the Scannerhost from the
openantivirus project (www.openantivirus.org) would be very useful.
I'm currently using it as reverse proxy to protect our servers against hacker attacks. But if I would be able to use it also as outgoing proxy for our office, special with the possibility to scan the incomming (answering) traffic against the most common trojans and viruses whould give our security complete new possibilities.

Many Thanks - Kind regards

Roland Kaeser
Systems Administrator
SWISS TECHNOLOGIES