Article delegate-en/2821 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] problems with PAM
20 Jan 2005 10:22:23 GMT "Shade" <p6ifabdyi-i3inxhncmzfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

  Hello, Yutaka.
  As far as I understood, in my case I can have only logs that are provided by auth-type modules? and also that DeleGate just ignores all pam-modules that are not auth-type?! What can I do then? I mean how can I grant access only to users of definite group? pam_require (account type) and pam_group (session type) and pam_limits, pam_access (both session type) could not help me, could they?!!
Well, I just could add, that I use Red Hat Linux 6.0 and PAM-1.0, and wait for your help. Thanks a lot for listening to my problem.
                           With respect, Shade