Article delegate-en/2820 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] https performance
18 Jan 2005 15:41:24 GMT "Bernhard Rauh" <phifabdyi-puniz7dcro5r.ml@ml.delegate.org>
http://freemail.web.de/

Hi Yutaka,

I 've configured a delegate-server with a connection to a https-server using sslway with a certificate. The client uses http to the delegate and the delegate connect with https and certificate to the webserver.

I've tested with a browser the direkt-connection to the remote-system and a connection across a delegate. The delegate-connection is obviously slower than the direct-connection without the delegate.

I assume a komplex application on the server-side. They apply java and a lot of other nice features for web-sites on a apache-webserver.

Is it possible to get the connection across the delegate faster? Are there "tuning-parameters"?

Best regards
Bernhard